Do I need Layouts O Rama?
- You need Layouts O Rama if you are switching back and forth between different display resolutions (Widescreen notebook and 4:3 desktop displays for e.g.).
- You need Layouts O Rama if you want custom tool window layouts for different situations during development (ASP.NET development and Workflow development for e.g.).
- In general, you need Layouts O Rama if you feel like rearranging tool windows all day and you never get to the point that the tool windows are where they should be.
Layouts O Rama will fix all this.
- Load and save windows layouts with ease.
- Quickload up to 10 windows layouts from a keyboard shortcut.
- Sleek and unobstrusive interface.
- Open up the Extension Manager from within Visual Studio 2013, 2015 or 2017.
- Search for Layouts O Rama.
- Click Install.